Due to the recent fixation of new brackets on my front teeth, my lips starts to feel dry and chappy because of the abrasion of my lips and the metal tip.
And, it also just so happens that I lost my Lip Ice Grape, where I left my lip balm in my work uniform! Oh God!
So, I’ve decided that it’s time to get myself a new lip balm, and still, I prefer Lip Ice among the other brands…
Information on the back…
My lip balm!!!
- Really sweet and strong smell of strawberry! I LOVE IT!
- Very moisturising on my dry lips
- Last pretty long, it does wear off when you eat, obviously! 🙂
- Nice container that looks like those lipstick containers! GORGEOUS!
- I don’t really like the colour on my lips, it looks very reddish instead of much pink.
Perhaps, I might get another lip balm that doesn’t contain any colour or tint…