Whether is it, chilli red, bright red, dark red, maroon or wine red, basically all shades of red makes the cut this season except pinkish red!
The colour red is the representation of passion and intensity. And well, it’s the colour that will suit many skin types whether you are dark, tanned or fair.
Most importantly, it will bring you the radiance on your face and will be so suitable for any occasion especially red carpets, important dates and dinners!
My favourite singer, Taylor Swift wearing red lip colour!
She’s always been carrying this sweet and girly look with the girly vibe in her and usually her lip colours were pink or neutral shades like nudes. This time, you could really see her wearing red on her lips because RED is the hottest lip color this season!
A deep shade of red which is my favourite!!!
First time wear red on my lips!
What do you girls think?
Ok, so maybe reds have been a very popular colour this season for 2013, but nonetheless, I’ve been overly obsessed with nude lips!!!
I think that nude lips look so much sexier than red although I know that red is more of a turn on…
Still, I couldn’t stop my urge and got myself 2 new nude coloured lipsticks!
So, first, I’lll be reviewing the Maybelline WaterShine Diamond Lipstick #301!
Here’s the lipstick!
Can you see my reflection? 😉
- Attractive design of the container in gradient pink and is super reflective! LOVE IT!
- Glides on smoothly
- Contains fine shimmers
- Not so pigmented and requires a few applications for the intensification of colour.
- Too shimmery for me, took some time to remove all the shimmer from my lips.
- Colour is not long-lasting, but shimmers stay on for very long.
- My lips few dry after removing the lip colour.
Total: 3.5/5 !
Next, I will be reviewing the new Silkygirl Moisture Shine Lipstick in Naked Truth!
With the wrapper!
The lipstick! Tadaa!
Shade #01 Naked Truth!
- Super moisturising!
- Colour is highly pigmented!
- Glides on smoothly
- Design of container is rather simple and not so attractive.
- Requires the sticker at the bottom to differentiate the colours.
Total: 4.5/5 !
Comparing the two lipsticks!
Actual swatches of the lipsticks!
Which is your favourite?